General Data Protection Regulation
Our positive GDPR engagement ensures compliance in every level.
Things You Must Know
What is GDPR?
Whom Does GDPR Effect?
How We Will Help You?
TDInsights and GDPR Obligations
We are happy to announce that TDInsights is now GDPR complaint. Our team commits itself to provide our customers with the best of services every time. Hence protecting their privacy is also extremely important to us. Accompanied by expertise, we help our customers, as well as partners, stay compliant with this regulation. We have implemented several initiatives in various segments of our profile.
- We have updated our security system to safeguard the data as well as remote access to it.
- Our team carries out a transparent process in every step to build the trustworthiness.
- As a responsible data processor, we inform every individual about how we use their personal information for our business.
- Also, we take consent before sending any marketing emails.
- You can also find an Opt-out option in every email.
- Our team is also responsible for deleting or modifying your data whenever you ask us to do so.
- We do not keep any outdated data in our store. Our team of experts cleans the database regularly.
- We let only an authorized person access the individuals’ private data.
- Our team also runs full data audit trails on a regular basis.
- Also, we store and transfer the data in an encrypted form with a secure password.
- We invest significant effort to monitor the database for any breaches.
- We are also accountable to notify you of any violations found.