Different Times To Send an Email & What To Expect
Email marketing is still one of the go-to strategies for marketers to boost revenue. In fact, email marketing has an ROI of $36 on every $1 spent!
That’s why companies still use emails to send personalized messages to target customers. However, sending these emails at the right times is important to improve lead generation.
Best Time to Send Emails to Your Target Audience
Sending emails early on in the day when customers are at work is the perfect option.
- Morning – The average open rate is almost 21.35% (8 am to 10 am)
- Afternoon – The average open rate is around 20.74% (5 pm to 6 pm)
- The ideal time to send email blasts is 8 am to 9 am, as people are charged up for the day ahead
- Thursday (8 am to 9 am) is the most preferred time for marketers receiving over 25% open rates
- The timeframe of 3 am to 7 am is also highly effective
Which Days are the Most Effective for Email Marketing?
Weekdays receive the most open rates and responses. But, customers aren’t very attentive to emails during weekends.
- Monday has the highest open rate of 22.0%
- Tuesday to Friday is the ideal period to send promotional emails
- Saturday has a low open rate of 20.5% and CTR of 2.1%
- Sunday has an open rate of 20.3% and a CTR of 2.1%
- These rates might change during public holidays and vacations